Australia’s leading independent law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, has been honoured by its industry peers, with 126 Corrs lawyers named in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in Australia.
Corrs Partner and CEO John W.H. Denton AO said the research results were another indication of the firm’s solid reputation in the market.
“Two months ago, we were named as the number one law firm in Australia and the Asia Pacific in the Legal 500 Client Intelligence Report. Our strong results in Best Lawyers, as voted by our industry peers, demonstrate that it is not just our clients who rank us highly, but also our peers. We are honoured by these results and consider them a further endorsement of our strategy to remain an independent, client-driven firm,” Mr Denton said.
Published today in the Australian Financial Review, the Best Lawyers report also named 14 Corrs Partners as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in their respective fields, including:
- Bruce Adkins - Energy Law, Brisbane
- Philip Catania - Outsourcing Law, Melbourne
- Helen Clarke - Information Technology Law, Brisbane
- Daryl Clifford - Real Property Law, Brisbane
- Stephanie Daveson - Equity Capital Markets Law, Brisbane
- Robert Franklyn - Equity Capital Markets Law, Perth
- Peter Jarosek - Oil & Gas Law, Perth
- Eugenia Kolivos - Franchise Law, Sydney
- Nick Le Mare - Employee Benefits Law, Brisbane
- Michael MacGinley - Oil & Gas Law, Brisbane
- Christine Maher - Financial Institutions, Brisbane
- Nathaniel Popelianski - Leasing Law, Melbourne
- Rebecca Strom - Real Property Law, Perth
- Frances Williams - Regulatory Practice, Brisbane
This publication is introductory in nature. Its content is current at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should always obtain legal advice based on your specific circumstances before taking any action relating to matters covered by this publication. Some information may have been obtained from external sources, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of any such information.