Australia’s leading independent law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, today announced the appointment of seven new partners.
Drawn from Corrs’ offices across Australia, senior lawyers Paul Brickley, Chris Campbell, Sarah Clarke, Rhys Lloyd-Morgan, Simon Mifsud, Carla Mills and Katrina Sleiman will join the partnership on 1 July 2020.
Commenting on the promotions, Corrs CEO Gavin MacLaren said: “I am delighted to welcome these talented lawyers to the Corrs partnership. Their promotions are recognition of the significant results they have achieved for our clients and the valuable contribution they have made to the firm.”
- Paul Brickley: Financial Sponsors Group / Projects, Melbourne
- Chris Campbell: Property and Real Estate / Projects, Perth
- Sarah Clarke: Employment and Labour / Financial Sponsors Group, Melbourne
- Rhys Lloyd-Morgan: Property and Real Estate / Corporate, Brisbane
- Simon Mifsud: Tax / Corporate, Sydney
- Carla Mills: Projects / Arbitration, Sydney
- Katrina Sleiman: Class Actions / Commercial Litigation, Sydney
This publication is introductory in nature. Its content is current at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should always obtain legal advice based on your specific circumstances before taking any action relating to matters covered by this publication. Some information may have been obtained from external sources, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of any such information.